Vertu, the market leader in luxury mobile phones will celebrate the highly anticipated launch of its first touchscreen handset, Constellation in Milan tonight.
Friends of the brand will gather for the evening and will be able to admire the new touchscreen smartphone by Vertu at the magnificent Palazzo Serbelloni.
The glamorous evening event will be attended by a whole host of international guests from across the arts and fashion world including acclaimed actors Clive Owen, Michelle Yeoh, Tilda Swinton, Uma Thurman, models Rosie Huntington-Whitely, David Gandy and Chanel Iman who will act as the DJ at the event.
Palazzo Serbelloni is the perfect venue of choice by Vertu as it is one of the most significant buildings in Milanese Neo-classicism, a setting rich in cultural traditionalism and heritage. History will meet modernity with a state of the art and awe inspiring installation designed by Vertu brand ambassador and Chinese architect, Ma Yansong. The first structure in Europe will be expertly showcased in the beautiful courtyard of the Palazzo giving guests the one off opportunity to experience the wonders of the Constellation handset being brought to life through this carefully hand crafted installation.
The evening will be hosted by Perry Oosting, Vertu President who commented, “We are delighted to launch our first touchscreen handset in Milan, enabling us to fully share our exceptional passion and expertise in mobile phones, craftsmanship and exclusive services with one of the most important and discerning markets in the world. We are pleased to be able to celebrate our first touchscreen phone, Constellation with our friends of the brand in Milan.”
Vertu is the pioneer and leading manufacturer of luxury mobile phones. Created to complement the discerning customer’s lifestyle, Vertu offers tailored, luxury services in combination with the finest in design, engineering and manufacture. With three distinct collections- Signature, Ascent and Constellation- Vertu uses innovations in manufacturing technology with traditional technology with traditional craftsmanship, assembling each phone at the company’s headquarters in England. Vertu is available in over 500 stores, including over 70 Vertu boutiques, in 66 countries worldwide. For more information please visit www.vertu.com
- Voladores de San Pedro Tarímbaro, centro del Encuentro de Culturas Prehispánicas “Tlali 2013”
- MUSE TOCARÁ EN VIVO EL DOMINGO 2 DE JUNIO COMO PARTE DEL ESTRENO GLOBAL MASIVO DE “GUERRA MUNDIAL Z” EN LONDRES
- “EL CHUPACABRA”, UN ENCANTADOR PERSONAJE MEXICANO, DE LA NUEVA PELÍCULA ANIMADA DE DISNEY
- Nuevos videos Crisis Zero
- Telefónica albergará el festival de tecnología más grande de Europa en el “The O2” de Londres
- EA ANUNCIA NEED FOR SPEED RIVAL RACING PARA XBOX ONE Y PLAYSTATION 4
- Pabellón Europeo en HABITAT EXPO
- MONSTERS UNIVERSITY, de Disney•Pixar, llega al campus con música de Randy Newman, y Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso, de Swedish House Mafia
- Imagenes de “GUERRA MUNDIAL Z” en New York & Hoboken
- SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE, UN DESTINO PARA DELEITAR A TU PALADAR